Friday, November 4, 2022

Entrex Mystery Board PL-62-45-00785 - ⓒ1972

From: Mike Campbell 
Date: Fri, Oct 7, 2022 at 1:55 PM
Subject: 1972 Entrex board
To: Forgotten Machines

Hi there!

I have an Entrex 1972 PL-62-45-00785-000 board that my grandfather left behind when he passed recently. 

He worked in/around Lexington, MA for Digital and a few other companies.  His name was David Hamblen. I was just wondering if you could tell me what the board was for?

The comp side is PA-62-45-00785-001

Let me know if you need pictures or anything else.  It's a naked board and as far as I can tell, has never been soldered.

Thanks for your time!

Mike Campbell

This award is NOT Entrex related directly, but since it belong to David Hamblen, it may provide some clues as to which PCB fabrication house he might have worked at at the time:

For deeper close-up analysis of all images, you can click on each image, Then right-click and 'Save image as' to your local computer.  Then Perspective/Keystone correction can be done on each image, so that PCB tracing can properly be done to scale in KiCad.

No comments:

Post a Comment