Could this be the remnants of the only surviving original early 1970s-model Entrex Data/Scope Keystation?
Notice how the outer shell doesn't have any holes drilled for ventilation, like the mid-70s models that I've acquired from Europe do? Is this the only surviving one?
.webp)
Too bad that the innards and original keyboard have been pulled out, and a different keyboard modded in place. But still, this could be the only surviving one, right?
Dialogue with the seller hificity on September 16, 2025:
Me:
Please tell me all you can about the circumstance under which you acquired this. Do you know anything about the history or location of the last person who owned it?
Anything you can share beyond what you say in the description is appreciated.
Do you have any more parts/pieces that resemble this? Any keyboards that resemble this?
hificity:
Unfortunately I do not know any history of it. I got it from flee market and the guy told he got from garage sale. Thats all I know..
It was more then 2 years since thtat it was sitting in storage.
Me:
Understood, thank you. Can you at least tell me the date and location of the flea market from which you got it? That could at least give me the last possible knowable point of context.
hificity:
I cant tell you exect date but location was south Chicago flea marked on 42nd and Ashland.
And I would like to ask what does helps you to knowing that? ( no offense just wondering.. :) )
I had it for a while and was wondering if its working or who made it. It appears it may be made by heathkit or something ...spend several hours online looking for info.
It appears that similar machines sell $350-600. That the only think I find out.
Message from: hificity September 16, 2025
I cant tell you exect date but location was south Chicago flea marked on 42nd and Ashland.
And I would like to ask what does helps you to knowing that? ( no offense just wondering.. :) )
I had it for a while and was wondering if its working or who made it. It appears it may be made by heathkit or something ...spend several hours online looking for info.
It appears that similar machines sell $350-600. That the only think I find out.
Reply
Me:
Understood, thank you. Can you at least tell me the date and location of the flea market from which you got it? That could at least give me the last possible knowable point of context.
Thanks so much!
Best,
AJ
hificity:
Unfortunately I do not know any history of it. I got it from flee market and the guy told he got from garage sale. Thats all I know..
It was more then 2 years since thtat it was sitting in storage.
Your previous message
Thank you!
hificity:
Please tell me all you can about the circumstance under which you acquired this. Do you know anything about the history or location of the last person who owned it?
Anything you can share beyond what you say in the description is appreciated.
Do you have any more parts/pieces that resemble this? Any keyboards that resemble this?

.webp)
.webp)
.webp)

.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
No comments:
Post a Comment